SO I got the TRON CD in the mail today along with the sick-awesome poster. It glows in the dark! Yay!
Speaking of going home, I'll be doing so on Wednesday morning, a week from today, at 6:30 AM straight to FunkyTown. It's only 13.5 hours. :) Me and Pandora Radio - The Music Genome Project are gonna be best friends. Especially since I have two new Christmas music stations. On is for the classics and the other is for the comical music including the work of Bob Rivers. :) I'm in the spirit of Christmas.
I started studying for finals today. I only have two but they will be hard. Calculus 1 is on Monday and Chemistry is on Tuesday. I have a lot of studying to do seeing as I have one of the hardest Calculus classes and I can't understand one word that my Chemistry teacher says. Ugh.
Then I have three weeks of for Christmas. :D I hope to do a lot of fellowship with family and friends. I miss them all dearly. :)
I am almost done with my application for the Jesus Film Mission Trip (JMFT) in France over the summer. We will be handing out Scripture to Muslims and others as they go to and from their homes in the northern African nations. I'm psyched. :)
I'm slowly expanding my iTunes library with special thanks to http://www.vidtomp3.com. :)
I am very blessed to have this life that God gave me and that's most important I think.
Peace out
P.S. Thank you God for helping my friends and giving them the strength and wisdom to live an honorable life for your glory. :)

I'm proud you're my kid. Please reconsider the long haul drive. That's a long time to drive alone. You could leave Tuesday afternoon and stay the night in Jackson and arrive earlier on Wednesday than if you drove straigt through.
ReplyDelete