Thursday, December 23, 2010

Daycation.

I got a lot done yesterday. Probably because I stopped playing video games indefinitely. No big deal haha Anyways, I had a lot of stuff to do and I didn’t have any distractions. Well, Almost no distractions. Anyways, I didn’t get everything done because I still have to wrap presents. meh.
So I wanted to skype yesterday but it was messed up. It worked today except I couldn’t see Haley. We decided to use ooVoo and it worked! Yay! I miss her. And all my college friends. :) But there are still a lot of people in Fort Worth that I need to see. 
Last night I was in downtown Fort Worth. It was cool. It took forever to find a parking spot. My mom and I shopped for my dad for his Christmas gift. Then we ate at this new restaurant Cabo Grande (new favorite). I love the shrimp quesadillas. 
Speaking of love, how weird is it that I say I love shrimp quesadillas and I love God. Certainly shrimp quesadillas aren’t equal to God. But, the English language has only one word for love and we have to use ot for everything. I like how the Greek language has five different words for love; a different word for a different situation. Anyways....
Today, I played soccer at SCS with a bunch of alumni. That was really fun. Charlie Kingry is still a major jerk but whatever. Coach Hicks, who taught geometry and coached soccer during my 9th grade year, showed up. He was surprisingly in shape and really good at soccer. And he’s gonna be a dad! Congrats to him. That guy is cool. Coach Dunbar also made it and it was cool to see him. He was one of my favorite teachers at SCS and now he is a principal of a school in Colombia. He is cool too. The only other person in shape was Mitchell because he still goes to SCS and is in the middle of the season. He better be in shape. haha 
My family and I went to Dallas tonight to check out Christmas lights and go to a coffee house that my parents and brother have been to already. I got some kind of apple drink. It was good. 
My sleep cycle is officially back to normal now so that is encouraging. :)
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I’m getting excited :) 

1 comment:

  1. Will Coach Luma accept coaching help from college students? That might keep you in shape during your off season. I like your ponderance of the word "love". I "really enjoy" that coffeehouse in Dallas. You "appreciate" a good game of soccer. You "admire" WaHo. I "love" your dad, but yet I also "love" you.

    ReplyDelete