Saturday, February 4, 2012
Courageous
Last night was Guy's Night at the BCM on campus. It was legit. We memorized Ephesians 2 which is legit because that chapter is the gospel. Then we watched a movie called Courageous. It was about the spiritual journey of 5 men in a small town in Georgia whom are all officers of the police there. It calls out men to become men of God and the plot was really good. I recommend it. The most interesting part of this story is that I got very near to tears. If you know me at all, you know that I don't cry. It's not that I don't want to, I just am incapable of crying. But one part was...uh really good I guess and I had that crying feeling but no tears came. Oh well. After that, I pray from 12-3 AM on my campus. There were a lot of people going to parties so I had plenty to pray for. It reminded me of how much God had purified my friends and I from our first time at Tech. God is progressing us. :) I woke up and took my car to get an oil change and now I am in FoCo talking about Jesus and studying for two tests. God is great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment