I had a fun weekend in FoCo. I got to meet Melissa M.'s family more and hang out at their house. I kept to myself mostly and it was a good time to be with God and sit on a very comfy couch. The next morning I ran 3.2 miles and went to church at Browns Bridge church with David F., Hannah E., and her parents. It was cool meeting Mr. Earle again and meeting Mrs. Earle for the first time. The best part of the service was the chance to praise God in music. The worst part was everything else, especially the "sermon." I won't gripe about that here. I came back to Tech and played some Ultimate. It was really fun except I injured my knee and I thought it would just get better, but that hasn't happened. I might have to get it checked out. Life is great and my God is with me, guiding my steps. What a comfort.
God continue to fill me up and lead me to the good works You have prepared in advance for me to do. Bring me to sacrifice everything. Bring me to repentance. Don't allow me to try to bring You glory on my own. It is miserable. Don't leave me. I love You. Amen.
Advil & health center. Do it. (did I send your new insurance card?) love you lots
ReplyDeletemy female friend here say it might be more serious. :( and one of them has a messed up knee so I feel inclined to trust her. They say I have to go to a real doctor... :/
ReplyDeleteHave you done that yet? The real doctor? I sure would hate to see you spend another summer recuperating from a surgery! :(
DeleteNo. it stopped hurting :)
ReplyDelete