Monday, January 23, 2012
Exhausted. Renewed.
I want to be holy like Christ, but I have grown weary. I inadvertently, unknowingly, and subconsciously took the controls of my life from God some time in the past 24 hours. I have suffered physically for it. I am so tired and human. I realized my poor sinful state and asked God to fill me up. He did. I am joyful. I am maturing and growing. Pray as hard as you can that I can become a man of God. God needs more laborers on this campus where the harvest is oh so plentiful. How much more He could use me if He made me a man from the boy I am now! Oh, God, consume me, refine me, purify me, and set me apart. Give me strength to sacrifice all of my existence to your Name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment