Passion ended yesterday. It was so worth my time and money. Check out this video to see a sample of the work the Lord did in 45000 college students this past week:
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/220436/40/DOWNTOWN--Passion-2012-unites-42000-college-students
God is so good. I came to Athens last night and already God has blessed me in some cool ways. First, I made a new friend, Emily, who loves God and has a fierce passion to make His Name great (how cool!!). Also, she is so beautiful. I got to my friend Haley's house last night and her mom had dinner ready for us. How refreshing! Haley, Hannah, and I talked for awhile and prayed before heading to bed. I got 12 hours of sleep!! It's nice to catch up; I got only four hours for three nights in a row. This morning, I read Zecheriah and Philemon. I txted my family group some encouragement. I had a big breakfast. I am being rested by the Spirit and it is oh so nice. :) May God receive the glory!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment