Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Passion
After the grueling 15-hour road trip from the fort to the ATL, I was excited for a few things, doing Passion, meeting a new friend, seeing my old friends (especially you), and getting off that awful people-mover (haha). It was really cool to get there with my Priority friends from Texas. I scratched my car pretty bad at the hotel where my friends stay. :( How embarrassing. I got to see H. and E. Ehrlich which made me really happy. Those two ladies are gorgeous, kind, and funny. After the first main session, community groups started; too bad it took me an hour to get to my meeting place. I got in and we started forming groups. Little did I know that these 8 people would become my family group and that they would nominate me to be the leader. :D That's a blessing. I get to see them first thing in the morning! I love my family group already. I saw David Crowder Band's final performance ever tonight; it was a great jam session. The Lord is great and He is about to do some mighty work on the hearts and minds of the 50000 students in Atlanta. My throat hurts a lot. I need sleep (I only get about 5 tonight...).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tell me about the car damage
ReplyDeleteIT's barely noticeable but still pretty significant; it's a brown scratch that runs from the front right tire to the back right tire. :(
ReplyDelete