Saturday, January 7, 2012
Minor League Prophets
What another great day. I woke up to the light of the sun filling my room (not a bad way to enter a day if you ask me). For the next 3 hours I got to read the minor prophets; how cool! They all tell of God's undeserved mercy. If anyone thinks that the Old Testament and the New Testament are telling different stories, they are confused. I made a new friend, Raven. I got to make an incredible dinner for my friend's parents. I got to know Andrew Harris a little better (he's good at ping pong). I got to waych How To Train Your Dragon (again). And thankfully, the Lord made me content and gave me a plan despite some new changes in my life. :D He's so awesome like that. I watched the sun set with Hannah. ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment