Saturday, November 20, 2010

Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Delta Delta Delta Delta Alpha Delta Alpha Delta Alpha Delta Chi!

I woke up at 4 PM and have had a blast the past twelve hours. :)

I got up and chilled for like an hour and a half then got ready to go. Getting ready to go was different this time. I got to dress up. I got all my nice clothes on, including a new tie. :)
It matched Kaitlyn's dress perfectly. So Kaitlyn, Avocado (Caitlyn), and her date, Phil, and I went to Willy's Mexicana Grill for dinner. It was super good as always. While I was sitting outside waiting for my pals to join me, I prayed to God for my food, a pretty normal occurrence for me. When I started to eat, the dreadlocked man sitting near me said, "Sir, that simple act of gratitude is very appreciated!" At first I was confused but then I realized what he was talking about. That was a nice guy. Anyways, The four of us discussed our life plans and then our high school experiences. It was pretty fun, nay, very fun. :) Then we headed to a tiny art gallery that featured photography of student's in a program that sheltered "at risk" children in the Atlanta area. Four of these students were there to talk about their lives. It was a cool idea. We were at a semi-formal being held by the sisters of A∆X. It was really fun and we danced to music cleaner than there previous event that I was so luckily able to attend (the Black & White). I only two of the songs: Here (In Your Arms) by Hellogoodbye and Dynamite by Taio Cruz. But it was fun.

After the semi-formal wound to an end we were not content to call it a night. So, we headed to Regal Atlantic Station to catch the popular new movie about a wizard (crap...what was it called??) Anyways, I haven't seen any of the prequels so I wasn't privy to the context but I still enjoyed myself; it was a good production. In fact, I kinda can't wait for the next one to come out...oh crap. Not me! NO! 

Don't worry, I'm not getting anywhere near that band-wagon. However, I am looking forward to that marathon of said prequels with Brittany M. over Christmas break. :) 

So the movie was over and I was really hungry but the consent of the car load was to head home. Man, I really want some Wa-Ho (Waffle House, for you non-Techies). In fact, I'm gonna get some in a few hours. :) 

I haven't skyped my family in awhile... :(

Peace out

P.S. Caitlyn is super fun to be around :)

1 comment: