It's Friday. Yay. :)
I got my Summit staff application in the email today! :DI'm suer excited! I'm praying that they choose me. I REALLY want to staff at Summit. If you don't know what Summit is you need to sign up now. Like now. No seriously, click this link: http://www.summit.org/conferences/student/colorado/. It is 200% worth it. If they don't choose me, I'll just be a student again; no worries.
I saw Julia's play tonight: The Count of Monte Cristo. Let's just say that I now want to read the book. Seriously, this was such a great performance. Congrats to Julia and the cast & crew. :)
I did really well in my lab today. In fact, I finished in about an hour and therefore I was able to make it to health class (yea, long story on that one...).
Overall, it was a good day. Peace out.
P.S. Can someone come get Mr. Bubbles out of my room now? No Clayton, not Mr. Balloon-Hands. That is all.
Stupid Dresses Stupid flowers. Lighthouses rule. You don't like lighthouses you suck.
ReplyDelete