Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Back on Track...crap.

So I'm writing at my 'normal' time. It's only 1 AM though; not too shabby.

My Monday wasn't too bad. I woke up from sleeping 21 out of 25 hours and felt blissful. I went to class then finished up with dinner at the Student Center with Kaitlyn and Shrimp/Cam. Then the SWE Date Auction started. Clayton was in it. The audience begged him to sing and he sang like a pro. So pro. Haha.

After that was CityGroups which was good as usual. Jarrett has a cool jacket that matched way too well with what I was wearing.

Then, I was at the library with Tori and Clayton. That was fun because I just goofed off. :)

I'm now the father of the Fitten Family. More on the family dynamics later.

I'm sleepy which is good but I'll be awake for awhile I assure you.

Tori, I hope you understand. ;) haha

Peace Out

P.S. Hannah, this is why I reacted to 'alot' the way I did. :) Enjoy.
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

2 comments: