Hi numerous fans.
haha yeah right...
So this is my first blog! I know, I know, I think this whole concept is pretty lame but Clayton (http://www.cperry32.blogspot.com) has inspired me and I'm sure millions are dying to know what makes me tick. Maybe they will in the future...hey...maybe people are reading this from the future RIGHT NOW! Well obviously they are... (see what I did there? hehe) So here begins my habit of scribing the interesting things that happen to me from day-to-day. Will you at least pretend to be interested? Thanks; you're a doll.
So, I just found out that, after the budget for all of Georgia's schools was decreased, UGA now has engineering classes for "those that can't get into Tech." No comment.
Since this is my first blog and many will read this because they think I'm so interesting, I need to have something meaningful here.........crap.
P.S. come onnn..........anythinggg......I give up. :/
P.S.P.S. nope; this didn't work either...
nice. I'm proud of you my friend!
ReplyDelete