Hey fans.
Yesterday was Saturday and I didn't do anything constructive. It was awesome. Haha
Because I didn't do much today, I don't have much to write about. I do have some things on my mind though.
Me and Clayton are really good friends now so that's cool. Hi Clayton.
I got to play Quelf with Kaitlyn, Cam, and his girlfriend, Rachel (who is really awesome.) Seriously, They are so perfect for each other. But I'm not God so I don't decide who's perfect for each other and who isn't. Anyways, she is really cool. However, Kaitlyn wasn't very cooperative in our game. :P It's ok, I forgive her. :)
Right now I'm watching GIJOE in Clayton's room and I don't know where everybody went. Haha
I guess since I'm running out of things to write about I think I'll start something; Maybe a YouTube video of the week or quote of the week. Hm I like the idea of that.
YTvidoftheweek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cfeTZNcA3g
Quoteoftheweek: "By words the mind is winged." -Aristophanes
Peace out.
P.S. Me and Clayton are gonna memorize Phillipians 4. :)
"Everyone" went to your room. AKA Clayton and me :)
ReplyDelete