Sunday, November 21, 2010

Summer Plans

Interesting Saturday.

Well since I was so awake at 8:30 AM Saturday morning, I was desperately craving some Wa-Ho breakfast. However, no one else was awake. I won't go all the way to Wa-Ho just to eat breakfast by myself. So, I took a nap; until 2:15 PM. By this point, the game was almost half done, my friends were al awake, but I still wanted to go to Wa-Ho. I went to Tori's room when she got back to Fitten and we watched an episode of a popular TV show starring Steve Carrell and and that follows the lives of a Pennsylvania-based paper company. That was fun.

Then we went to Wa-Ho!! I was super happy. Clayton, David, and Tori accompanied me. Also, the cooks made our food in under ten minutes. And gave us an extra waffle. That was awesome. :) Then we came back and I took a 2 hour nap. That was a bad idea considering I was planning staying awake 'til now so that maybe, just maybe, I could get my sleep schedule back on track. Yeah, right.

After that we organized a movie night in Michelle's room. Adam, Sheree (both PLs), Tim, Taylor, Michelle, Cam, and I all watched School of Rock (such a good movie). Kaitlyn would have been there but she's visiting family in Augusta. Anyways, I hung out in Michelle's room 'til she went to sleep.

Now I'm chillin' in my room listening to my music.

I was worried that I wouldn't have mission opportunity over the summer. After not having a mission trip this past summer, I really wanted to do one. A lot. My hometown church, Birchman Baptist Church, is hosting a summer mission trip to Japan and I thought that would be the one, but it is scheduled during session 6 of Summit (which is pretty important - don't ask). Obvi(ously), I was pretty apprehensive about going another summer without a legit mission trip. But my grandmother (Granny) reminded me of the trip she wanted us to go on. My day was lightened after that little tidbit of info was brought to light. :) So the purpose of the trip is to dispense Bibles to Muslims and others passing on to Africa through European countries. I like the concept and I'm really excited if I get to go. If you think you might be interested, you know how to contact me (ya know, the spotlight on top of the roof? the one with a bat shaped piece of wood on top of it). Yep...

Peace out

P.S. Clayton, please stop practicing/displaying your wrestling skills/moves on me. My neck hurts pretty bad. :) but seriously...

5 comments:

  1. lol. i loe your p.s.
    i was seriously concerned for your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about the mission trip. Glad you are too. We just need to agree on a date, and fill out the online application. I have never been to Marseille, so hopefully there would be time for some sight-seeing, too. It is in the Provence area of France, and there are some medieval villages and Roman ruins in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tori, I feel like if me and a guy with Clayton's build and fighting experience were ever to a point of physical confrontation, I could do some damage. However, I'm not going to fight Clayton. haha That's just how he is and we're still friends so that's good. :)

    Granny, It will be awesome for sure. Sightseeing would be nice, too. :)

    Clayton, it's all good. In fact, my neck doesn't hurt too bad anymore. bro...
    (<_<) (>_>) (<_<) (>_>) (O_O) <-- get it? it's that thing we do when we see each other on campus...look elsewhere, then make eye contact.

    ReplyDelete