Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Blogging.

So after deciding not to blog roughly 24 hours ago, I watched a movie called The Road.

It follows the lives of a father and son struggling to survive in an apocalyptical climate filled with dangers like, starvation, cannibals, bandits, and sickness. Though the movie is slower and not action-packed, it was interesting and I highly enjoyed that time. In fact, it gave me a new perspective. Even though the father did things that the boy didn't like, they usually were for the better, and the boy still loved his father deeply. This got me thinking. Even if my parents do things that don't seem rational to me, it doesn't mean they're trying to be jerks. Obviously they aren't perfect, but they love me and want the best for me. Is it to much to ask for some gratification and a non-rebellious son? No, it isn't. I love you Mom and Dad. Granny and Grandad, I love y'all too. And the rest of my family for that matter. But I definitely don't let them know enough of the time.

So that was fun. David asked me to accompany him with his friends because a friend of his was pairing him with another girl, and he wanted me to be there to make things less awkward. This way, it was more of a group thing instead of a....awkward...non-group...thing. So we got frozen yogurt and watched some episodes of The Office. That was fun. Also, I ordered pizza because I hadn't eaten anything all day. Except frozen yogurt (which David payed for, by the way).

I aught up on my bestofyoutube podcast so I have lots of suggestions for my YTvidoftheweek but I'll save those for later. :)

Today is probably the last day of class for me this week. :) yay.

Peace out

P.S. Special thanks to Blake for getting us a second pizza for free. :)

4 comments:

  1. It's refreshing to see you mature in your thought processes. We love you, too. Always have. Always will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and, even though I can come across as certifiable at times, I would spare your life with my own. I'm gonna kiss your sweet (fuzzy) face the minute I see you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend, I've read the book. It was awesome, and I forgot there was a movie. you should watch it again...with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wanna watch it with me? :D Ok...I mean, I guess...
    [can we please cut the sarcasm now? ok]
    It was good to see you tonight. :)
    [ok sarcasm can continue]

    ReplyDelete