Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh Crap.

So I've got a Math test tomorrow and a lab report to start and finish tomorrow. :/ ugh. I know I can do it, but my work ethic is terrible. That's why I'm writing this blog so early; so that I can get to some more important things, like studying. ugh.

So on the lighter side of things, I played 2.5 hours of soccer today: an hour and a half of indoor at the CRC and an intramural game at the SAC fields. I played goalie. Wow, I'm really rusty. But I had lots of fun. The Fitten Kittens did a fantastic job. :)

So, a few days ago, I had absolutely no music on iTunes except the Andy Stanley messages that came from the Bible Study book that we use for CityGroups at the BCM. But, I recalled a program called Senuti (that's iTunes spelled backwards). This program can rip the files from an iPod/iPhone and store them on an iTunes library. I ran this program and got all the music and movies off my 6-year-old 80 GB iPod. Now I am happy because that music is now on my iPhone and iPod nano now. :) Yay.

Man I really need to study for that test.

I skyped with one of my best friends, Katie yesterday, but the connection kept dropping and it made me super sad. :( I miss her and will hopefully get to see her over Thanksgiving break, her and 'the gang'. :) Also, I would be able to see her tomorrow for the Needtobreathe concert but I can't go that because I'm going to the A∆X semi-formal with Kaitlyn. That's gonna be super fun and I'm really excited. I even got a new tie and it's really legit. Well, it's alright; it's not a bow-tie or anything. ;)

Ok I'm done for tonight/this morning.

Peace out

P.S. What is this? I'm king of the trees; I'm the tree-meister.

1 comment: