Friday, November 19, 2010

Oops. My bad.

So I didn't write a blog last night because I was toot tired.

I had a good day yesterday. Well, kind of...

I took a math test and I feel ok about it (which means I probably did terrible on it). I finished most of my lab report but did lab in about an hour. :)

I came back to Fitten in time to go to West Side with Julia and her friend Rachel (who is super bubbly and nice). Then we came back in time to eat cake, melt a styrofoam plate, eat cookies, and drink hot chocolate. It was a great night in the first floor kitchen. :) I left just in time to get to the game which we won because the other team forfeited. I was hoping to play our last game but we just played against ourselves and that was pretty fun. Then I came back to Fitten and played one game of ninja. I did a cartwheel as one of my moves and eventually won the game. :) I would have stayed but Nate got the pre-release Bonghra (Dancer 2.0) so we had to celebrate. We went to the lame on-camous parking garage. I tried to learn how to slide but couldn't nail it. Oh well, I had fun anyways. Then I came back and hung out with friends. I almost fell asleep on the floor of someone else's room but somehow found strength to come back here with all my stuff. I slept from 2:30 AM to 4:00 PM; that's 13.5 hours, the amount of time it takes to drive from Atlanta to Fort Worth (my hometown). Now I'm up and getting ready for a semi-formal. :) A∆X is going to some art gallery and I got invited. It's gonna be super fun.

So Connor got accepted to Georgia Tech. I knew he was but it is still exciting to hear the news. GT will welcome his gingerness. :) I have to say I'm stoked. Hopefully things work out so that he can attend here. :) But once again, I should hope for God's will, not mine. Anyways...

I ordered the Daft Punk soundtrack for Tron the other day and in that package, I get a huge poster of Dat Punk. AND IT GLOWS IN THE DARK. Haha, yea, I'm excited.

So that' what's been up recently; stay interested.

Peace out

P.S. I'm getting excited to be back in FunkyTown in less than a week. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Matthew,
    I like reading about your life. Cuz then I can pretend that we are still friends and I know something about how you're doing and everything :)

    Hurry home. We need to hang out.
    Love,
    HRLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not funky here when you're gone :_(

    ReplyDelete